Welcome to Southern Jutland
There are many ways to discover Southern Jutland. How about a visit to one of the many castles or an afternoon of gunpowder and cannons? You can also take a trip out to the Wadden Sea and see Black Sun or go on a fjord(sea inlet) safari.
Whether you are travelling with the whole family, good friends or someone who is very special, a world of experiences and impressions awaits you in Southern Jutland. Southern Jutland has something for everyone.
There is also plenty of opportunity to be active - with more than 3000 km of cycling routes and 1000 km of marked routes distributed among 150 trails, there is something for every taste and level of experience.
By the beautiful shores there are plenty of fishing spots where you can have a good opportunity to catch dinner for the whole family.
Here is a selection of the most popular attractions in Southern Jutland:
- Wadden Sea Center – get really close to the rich wildlife
- HighPark Sønderjylland – Action for all ages
- Koldinghus – historic castle with many exhibitions
- Acture Park – Denmark's wildest adventure park
- Tørning Mølle – A stress-relieving moment in historical surroundings
- Mechanical Museum Sønderjylland – Everything in historic vehicles
- Legoland – Denmark's most famous amusement park
- LEGO House – Experience a house made with over 25 million LEGO bricks
- Universe Science Park – science made fun