Welcome to Bornholm
Holiday on Bornholm? Definitely YES. The island of Bornholm is an ideal holiday destination for active people, nature lovers, families with children and people seeking relaxation. Life on Bornholm takes place mostly in small idyllic fishing villages on the coast.
On Bornholm, everyone finds their own personal paradise ... Sunsets by the fire or the taste of unique local products and dishes such as herring, ice cream, sweets, biscuits or cheese. Bornholm deserves the statement "foods of very good quality". One thing is for sure here - the sun always rises over Svaneke and sets in Hasle.
The island shares its charm with tourists, but also with artists. Bornholm is the first island in Europe and the first island community in the world to receive the “World Craft Region” title.
Here is a selection of the many attractions on Bornholm:
- Hammershus – castle ruins and visitor center
- The Rocking Stones – try if you can rock them
- The Echo Valley – 2 km long rift valley which creates an echo
- Døndalen – Denmark's largest waterfall
- Rytterknægten – Bornholm's highest point
- Dueodde beach – one of Europe's best sandy beaches
For more info and inspiration click HERE