Velkommen til Horsens City Camping - ved skov og strand
Horsens City Camping offers the convenient location for your holiday, with adventure, attractions and lovely nature.
Horsens City Camping is centrally located for trips to some of the country´s most popular sightseeing attractions, amusement parks and cultural experiences.
The campsite is conveniently situated just outside the city limits of Horsens and right in the heart of Jutland. This location gives you every opportunity to fill your holidays with memorable experiences as well as cozy city life.
Camping isn´t just camping
– It´s a special way of vacation. Here you find time and the room for your family, your friends and new acquaintances.
Horsens City Camping offers you a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. We provide the framework for your vacation – a holiday filled with adventure and happy memories!
Beach, swimming and fishing
Just outside the campsite you find the best and most child-friendly beach in the area. There is a jetty and the beach is awarded the blue flag by the Danish Outdoor Council. Excellent swimming opportunities and high water quality makes you lose track of time while you have fun, play and swim.
In our covered and heated pool you can enjoy life and have fun whether it is raining or the sun is shining.
The beach has room for everyone – whether you like the wide sand beach or the grass in front of the campsite best, there is room for playing and sunbathing.
If you like fishing you will find an attractive fishing point next to the beach, where you can catch various sorts of fish straight of the coast.
About the tent
- Two 140 x 200 box spring mattresses,
- Blankets and pillows
- Large terrace outside front
- Small kitchen area with standard kitchen equipment & refrigerator
- A dining table with chairs
- On the terrace there is a table with chairs for everyone.
- Power for computer and chargers
- Close to service buildings, playground and with sun all day.
The area around Horsens City Camping
You will find, among other things:
- Horsens Prison - innovative museum
- Himmelbjerget - Denmark's highest point
- Horsens Art Museum - modern Danish art
- Legoland - Denmark's most famous amusement park’
- The Old Town (Den gamle by) - a classic in Aarhus