Løkken Klit Camping is fun and coziness directly by the North Sea
At Løkken Klit, the children are in focus. Here are plenty of daily activities for both children and adults. In addition, there are several bouncy castles, playgrounds, fields, water park and mooncars.
The large camp site is located directly on the North Sea and is equipped with large modern facilities. The site is close to the town of Løkken and there are plenty of opportunities for both walking and cycling in the area.
Click on a region or change country to see other campsites.
About the tent
The comfort is top notch !! The tent is furnished with single beds and bunk beds. The kitchen has hot / cold water and a kitchen island. In addition, there is a large fridge / freezer, mini oven and electric kettle. There is a large dining table with 6 chairs. On the large terrace there is lounge furniture and dining area for 6 people. There is also a large charcoal grill for each tent.
- The terrace has a glass facade so you always have shelter.
- The tent is located very close to toilet facilities and playground.
All in all, the perfect tent if you want comfort at the very top.
The area around Løkken Klit Camping
When you stay at Løkken Klit Camping, it is easy to combine life on the campsite with the attractions in the area. Below is a small selection of the many options;
- Fårup Sommerland – Denmark's oldest amusement park
- Løkken by – charming beach town full of life
- Løkken Strand – wide white sandy beaches
- Børglum Kloster – a look into the Middle Ages
- Rubjerg Knude – a beautiful and fascinating natural phenomenon
- Action House – fun and action for the WHOLE family
- Bolcheriet – find your favorite candy
- Nordsøen Ocenarium – Northern Europe's largest aquarium
- Feriecenter Nordsøen – subtropical indoor water park
- Family Farm Fun Park – Adventure park for the whole family