Welcome to Central Jutland
In Central Jutland there is something for everyone. The quiet beaches at Fur and Lundø. The west coast at Ringkøbing and the city break in Aarhus.
There are also plenty of opportunities in and around Silkeborg, where especially canoe trips on the river of Gudenåen and the many hiking and cycling routes are in high demand.
Here is a selection of the most popular attractions in Central Jutland:
- Den Gamle By – a classic in Aarhus (The old city)
- Mols Bjerge National Park – experience the landscape and nature
- Horsens Prison – innovative museum
- Kattegat Center – 250 wild species from around the world
- Givskud Zoo – drive among the wild animals
- Himmelbjerget – Denmark's highest point
- ARoS – world-class art
- Djurs Sommerland – Scandinavia’s largest summerland