Welcome to Søndervig Camping
Søndervig Camping is perfectly situated for a trip to the North Sea. It’s only 600m or 0.65mi to the beach, and the same distance to Søndervig. So a walk in the dunes, along the beach, and shopping in Søndervig’s cosy streets is easily combined.
Søndervig has a large selection of shops, restaurants, and activities for all shapes and sizes. And there’s lots to do in the local area, both culture-, sports-, and food-wise.
Søndervig Camping provides you with a safe haven where you can rebuild your energy –both physically and mentally. Here you’ll get the chance to enjoy some time with your family and friends, peace and quiet, and the good life.
Click on a region or change country to see other campsites.
About the tent
- 4 beautiful sleeping places (2 box spring mattresses 140 x 200 cm)
- 4 duvet and pillow sets (Linen you must bring your own or rent it here - easy and convenient)
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Tableware incl. pots and pans
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Gas grill can be borrowed
- Petroleum stove – to keep you warm
- Light and electrical sockets for charging mobile phones
- Pure coziness
The area around Søndervig Camping
You will find, among other things:
- Sand Sculpture Festival
- Nr. Lyngvig lighthouse
- WOW Park
- Bork Viking Harbor